MBBS, BMedSc, FRACGP, Cert Primary Care Dermatology, Cert Adv Dermatoscopy & Histopathology, Prof Cert Skin Cancer Medicine, Cert Adv Dermoscopy & Dermal Imaging, Prof Cert Aesthetics
Dr Jennifer Williams is a distinguished Skin Cancer Doctor who has worked as a GP for over thirty years. She has held a lifelong interest in dermatology and skin cancer medicine and has dedicated much of her practice to this field for nearly two decades. Dr Williams holds advanced certifications in dermatology, dermatoscopy, histopathology, dermal imaging, skin cancer medicine, and more.
Dr Williams completed her medical degrees at the University of Tasmania (UTAS) in 1975. She has worked in general and skin cancer practices in Tasmania, including clinics in Kingston and surrounds, throughout her extensive medical career. She trained GP Registrars from 1990 to 2015, including as a Clinical Senior Lecturer for UTAS.
Dr Williams is passionate about early skin cancer detection and enjoys the procedural aspect of skin cancer medicine. She looks forward to welcoming you for a skin cancer check in Devonport at Tasmanian Skin Clinic.
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education)
• Professional Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine (HealthCert Education)
• Certificate in Primary Care Dermatology (HealthCert Education), 2015
• Certificate in Advanced Dermatoscopy & Histopathology (HealthCert Education)
• Certificate in Advanced Dermoscopy & Dermal Imaging, 2009
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 1982
• Bachelor of Medical Science (University of Tasmania), 1972
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of Tasmania), 1975
64 Oldaker Street
Devonport, TAS 7310
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
There are 11 dedicated and secure parking spaces on site, including a disabled parking space. Additionally, street parking can be easily found if required.