MBBS, FRACGP, Prof & Adv Cert Dermoscopy, Prof Cert Skin Cancer Medicine
Backed by several advanced qualifications in skin cancer medicine and dermoscopy, Dr Sarah Wahid is highly experienced in performing skin cancer checks, digital dermoscopy, skin procedures, biopsies and excisions of all types of skin cancers. She dedicates her practice full-time to skin cancer medicine and is focused on decreasing the morbidity of skin cancer in Australia while striving to achieve cosmetically pleasing post-treatment outcomes for her patients.
Dr Wahid is passionate about caring for her patients, educating the community in skin cancer prevention and giving back to the medical profession by teaching other doctors. She has published research papers and is actively involved in volunteer community work. She obtained her Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2016 and has practised across hospitals and medical centres in Adelaide, Bathurst, Orange and Sydney.
• Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2022
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2022
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2021
• Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education), 2021
• Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners, 2016
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (King Edward University), 2006
Suite 9, Town Square Arcade
7-9 Belgrave Street
Kogarah, NSW 2217
Mon - Thu: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Fri: 9.00am - 4.30pm
Parking available in council carpark (entry via Derby Street) for $2.20/hr. Put receipt on dashboard and take lift to level 1 for entrance to arcade.