FACIAL VEIN REMOVAL
Permanently address veins, broken capillaries and associated redness, for blemish-free skin.
Permanent & pain-free vein removal
A common concern as we age, broken capillaries in the face are caused by damaged or dilated veins just below the skin's surface, resulting in blotchy patches, redness and spider-like veins across the skin. Broken capillaries can manifest into painful and unsightly varicose veins, so early treatment is beneficial. Facial vein removal erases broken capillaries and the associated redness, so you can enjoy permanently clear and blemish-free skin!
Facial vein removal can be used to treat:
Facial spider naevi
Benefits of facial vein removal
Quickly remove unsightly blemishes on your face
Experience instantly noticeable results on broken capillaries, facial spider veins and other vascular disorders, for an immediately clear complexion.
Comfortable & safe
Facial vein removal treatments are non-invasive vein removal therapies with minimal pain or discomfort, delivered in a safe medical envionment.
Permanent solution for blemish-free skin
Facial vein removal is a permanent treatment for vascular skin conditions and blemishes on the face, with instant results, so you can enjoy beautiful skin!
Book an appointment for facial vein removal at Skinovation Cosmetic Clinic in Townsville
How does facial vein removal work?
Broken capillaries, redness, spider veins and varicose veins on the face are treated with gentle radiofrequency or laser modalities that apply heat to visible blood vessels to help you achieve smoother skin free from discolouration and discomfort. Our team may recommend a series of treatments to address underlying redness, and we may also incorporate vitamin B. Facial vein removal take 10 minutes in-clinic and is non-invasive.
Before getting anti-wrinkle injections, make sure you inform your doctor:
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any medications, especially antibiotic by injection, muscle relaxants, allergy or cold medicine, or sleep medicine.
- If you have had any problems with similar injections in the past.
- If you suffer from any type of bleeding disorders (haemorrhagic problems) or if you are taking substances that prevent blood from clotting (anti-coagulant medication).
- If you suffer from any disease that disturbs the interaction between the nerves and the skeletal muscles (peripheral neuromuscular dysfunction).
- If you have kidney, liver, or heart problems, breathing difficulties, or eye disorders.
- If you suffer from a pronounced muscular weakness or decreased muscle volume in the muscle where you will receive the injection.
- If you have any swallowing difficulties.
- If you are due to have surgery or have had previous facial surgery
What you do after your treatment and how you take care of your skin is very important.
- Don't touch the injected sites.
- Avoid strenuous activity, saunas and humid environments for 24 hours.
- Avoid rubbing and massaging the treated area for four hours to avoid spreading the toxin to other muscles.
- Do not get facials, chemical peels and microdermabrasion for 24 hours.
- Use topical arnica and yellow or green concealers to treat and cover up bruises.
Before and after results from facial vein removal
Frequently asked questions
What is a broken capillary?
Broken capillaries are tiny dilated blood vessels that are visible through the skin. These can be caused by a range of factors, including ageing, excessive drinking or smoking, sun damage and changes in temperature. Once they have formed, they will not disappear without specific treatment.
Is facial vein removal painful?
Facial vein removal is generally gentle and effective when performed by our experienced team in a safe medical practice.
How long does facial vein removal take?
Treatments can take 10 minutes in-clinic and are non-invasive. Depending on the type of veins, you may require more than one session to achieve the outcome you desire. Our gentle face vein removal treatments are spaced four to six weeks apart. This will allow the targeted vessels to be reabsorbed into the body during this period.
Is facial vein removal permanent?
Yes, facial vein removal is permanent, as the vein can not grow back. However, new vessels can appear on the skin.