MBBS, FRACGP, Prof Dip General Dermatology, Prof Dip Skin Cancer Med, Prof Cert Dermoscopy
Dr Channa Senadheera has been a doctor for over 25 years. His special interest in dermatology and skin cancer is backed by a portfolio of advanced qualifications in skin cancer medicine, surgery, dermoscopy, and general dermatology. He is passionate about early detection, treatment and prevention of skin malignancies, and strives to take the utmost care to help people and to treat their skin conditions through surgical and non-surgical therapies.
It gives Dr Senadheera immense pleasure to treat and care for a community impacted by skin cancers. His patients say he is a great listener with an empathetic approach, and he feels fulfilled when patients can leave his clinic cancer-free.
• Professional Diploma of General Dermatology (HealthCert Education)
• Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education)
• Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education)
• Professional Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine (Healthcert Education)
• Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, 1996
48 Van Der Haar Avenue
Berwick, VIC 3806
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Saturday appointments available.
Located off Princes Highway on the corner of Mansfield Street. Ample parking available at front door off Van Der Haar Avenue.