MBBS, FRACGP, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Medicine, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Surgery, Adv Cert of Dermoscopy
Dr Gabrielle de Rooy graduated from James Cook University in 2016 and received the Therapeutic Guidelines LTD prize for clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. She has completed her Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, and over the past several years has undertaken further study to develop and apply her skin cancer medicine and surgery skills. She now holds Advanced Certificates in Skin Cancer Medicine, Skin Cancer Surgery and Dermoscopy.
Dr de Rooy’s special interest area is skin cancer. She performs a thorough history and examination, working with the patient to discuss your treatment options to determine what’s best for your individual situation. Dr de Rooy’s goal is to improve patient access to quality skin cancer care, reducing the burden of late diagnosis on patient outcomes. She enjoys ongoing professional development and often reviews literature and attends conferences to keep her skills up to date.
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Advanced certificate of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education), 2023
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2021
• Therapeutic Guidelines LTD Prize for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2016
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (James Cook University), 2016
64 Oldaker Street
Devonport, TAS 7310
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
There are 11 dedicated and secure parking spaces on site, including a disabled parking space. Additionally, street parking can be easily found if required.