FRACGP, MS, MBBS (Hons), BSc (Hons), Prof Cert Skin Cancer Med, Prof Cert Skin Cancer Surgery, Prof Cert Dermoscopy, Prof Cert General Dermatology
Dr Genevieve Tan is a GP with a special interest in skin cancer who has practised in Western Sydney for the past several years. She has completed several advanced certifications in general dermatology and skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, including a master’s degree in surgery from The University of Sydney.
Dr Tan is passionate about the early detection of malignant skin lesions and strives to provide optimal medical and surgical care to patients from all walks of life to achieve the best outcomes in a timely manner. She enjoys advising patients about sun protection measures and skin cancer risk and prevention, and looks forward to welcoming you for your skin check at the skin cancer clinic in Gymea.
• Master of Surgery (The University of Sydney), 2017
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2023
• Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Professional Certificate of General Dermatology (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Skin Cancer Essentials Workshop (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners), 2022
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2021
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education), 2019
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Hons), (The University of Sydney), 2012
• Bachelor of Science (Hons), (National University of Singapore), 2006
367 President Avenue
Gymea, NSW 2227
Mon, Tue, Thu: 9.00am - 1.00pm | 2.00pm - 6.00pm
Wed: 9.00am - 1.00pm (Confocal Imaging) | 2.00pm - 6.00pm (Plastic Surgeon Consultations)
Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Off-street parking is available. Enter driveway off Hotham Road, located at the same traffic lights as President Private Hospital.