MBBS, B.Biomed Sci, B.Sci (Hons), PG Dip Surg Anat, DCH, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Medicine, Prof Cert Dermoscopy, FRACGP
Dr Greta Meredith completed her medical degrees at the University of Melbourne in 2009 and undertook her early medical training years at the Royal Melbourne and Alfred Hospitals with regional experience in Albury, Wodonga, Horsham and Ballarat Hospitals. After becoming an accredited Urological Surgery trainee, she worked throughout Queensland and New South Wales before commencing General Practice training in the Northern Territory, where she developed a special interest in skin cancer.
Dr Meredith is thrilled to bring together her extensive experience and surgical skills to provide thorough and compassionate service in skin cancer management, backed by her advanced qualifications in skin cancer medicine and dermoscopy.
As Australia has the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world, Dr Meredith finds that working on the front line of skin cancer detection and treatment is a very rewarding vocation with the chance to significantly impact patients' lives for the better every day.
• Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2023
• Advance Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2023
• Skin Cancer Conference & Dermoscopy Masterclass (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education), 2021
• Postgraduate Diploma of Surgical Anatomy (University of Melbourne), 2012
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of Melbourne), 2009
• Bachelor of Science (Honours) (University of Melbourne), 2004
• Bachelor of Biomedical Science (University of Melbourne), 2003
48 Van Der Haar Avenue
Berwick, VIC 3806
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Saturday appointments available.
Located off Princes Highway on the corner of Mansfield Street. Ample parking available at front door off Van Der Haar Avenue.