MBChB, FRACGP, Cert Dermoscopy, Dermatopathology for Skin Cancer Clinicians, Cert Skin Cancer Med
Dr JT Wong developed a keen interest in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment early in his medical career and went on to complete advanced qualifications in skin cancer management after graduating from the University of Auckland in 2007. He has trained and worked in general practice locally in South Australia since 2008 and is currently completing a master’s degree in Skin Cancer from The University of Queensland.
Dr Wong has a special focus on evidence-based management of skin cancer with good pre-surgery planning to achieve optimal cosmetic outcomes for his patients. He is passionate about skin cancer care because early detection and timely management can be life-saving.
• Certificate of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia)
• Dermatopathology for Skin Cancer Clinicians (Skin Cancer College Australasia)
• Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2014
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of Auckland), 2007
• Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine (Skin Cancer College Australasia)
635 North East Road
Gilles Plains, SA 5086
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Parking is available out the front of the centre.