MBBS, FRACGP, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Medicine, Practical Dermoscopy
Dr Jenny Zhang holds a portfolio of advanced university-certified qualifications in skin cancer medicine and has worked in skin cancer care in Western Sydney for many years, providing systematic skin cancer checks, early detection and treatment of suspicious lesions, and education for patients on skin cancer prevention. Her patients enjoy her friendly and professional approach to skin cancer care. Dr Zhang looks forward to welcoming you for a skin check on the Central Coast at Skin Integrity, Terrigal.
• Dermatopathology workshop (Australasian College of Cutaneous Oncology), 2022
• Practical Dermoscopy (Australasian College of Dermatologists), 2022
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2021
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2021
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2021
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Neuroscience (University of New South Wales), 2012
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Shanxi Medical University), 2005
4/9 Church Street
Terrigal, NSW 2260
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
There is a small carpark at the front, however street parking or the free parking station in Wilson Road is best. Please allow extra time when driving into Terrigal as traffic can be heavy.