FRACGP, MBBS, PhD, PGCUT, BSc (Hon), Prof Cert Skin Cancer Medicine
Dr Jesus Lopez Donado has over 23 years’ experience in the medical profession, with the past 13 years dedicated to skin cancer medicine and surgery. He holds advanced qualifications in the field and has been a researcher, educator, and associate professor with several Australian universities including USQ, UQ, Griffith University, and JCU.
Dr Lopez practised for nearly a decade at skin cancer clinics in North Queensland, where skin cancer is highly prevalent. Australia has the highest melanoma rate in the world, and Dr Lopez’s main area of interest is in the early detection and subsequent care of malignant melanomas and other skin cancers to provide the best, patient-centred service. He endeavours to create a relaxed and kind atmosphere during his consultations, paying particular care to his patients’ clinical concerns, and he strives to provide cosmetically pleasing post-surgery outcomes. Dr Lopez speaks English and Spanish.
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2013
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2013
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Griffith University), 2010
• PhD, Health Sciences (University of Ulster, UK), 2004
• Bachelor of Science (Honours), (Simon Bolivar University, Venezuela), 1999
367 President Avenue
Gymea, NSW 2227
Mon, Tue, Thu: 9.00am - 1.00pm | 2.00pm - 6.00pm
Wed: 9.00am - 1.00pm (Confocal Imaging) | 2.00pm - 6.00pm (Plastic Surgeon Consultations)
Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Off-street parking is available. Enter driveway off Hotham Road, located at the same traffic lights as President Private Hospital.