BSc (Hons), BM BS, FRACGP, Cert Skin Cancer Management, Cert Adv Dermoscopy, Dip Skin Cancer Surgery
Having practised medicine for over two decades, Dr Jon Coldwell's special interest in skin cancer is backed by his advanced qualifications in skin cancer diagnosis, surgery and management. He is a Member of the Australian College of Cutaneous Oncology, a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, and a Member of the Sigma Xi Scientific Research Organisation. He is also a supervisor of general practice trainees.
Dr Coldwell worked as a Research Scientist at the University of Adelaide before undertaking his Medicine and Surgery degrees at Flinders University. He completed residencies in Trauma & Emergency at The Alfred Hospital and Obstetrics at Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne and finally his general practice training. He advocates for a scientific and evidence-based approach to treating skin cancer.
• Certificate Skin Cancer Management
• Certificate Advanced Dermoscopy
• Diploma Skin Cancer Surgery
• Membership, Australian College of Cutaneous Oncology
• Fellowship, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Flinders University)
• Bachelor of Science (Honours)
635 North East Road
Gilles Plains, SA 5086
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Parking is available out the front of the centre.