MBBS, FRACGP, Diploma Skin Cancer Surgery, Cert Dermoscopy, Cert Aesthetic Medicine
(Specialist General Practitioner MED 0000966675)
Dr Michelle White completed her Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery at James Cook University in Townsville in 2005 and has worked in rural and remote areas across the South Pacific, NSW and QLD. She undertook specialist training in aesthetic procedures for medical skin conditions and cosmetic dermatology and enjoys tailoring personal and realistic treatment plans for her patients to help achieve radiant, natural-looking skin. Dr White welcomes you to begin or continue your medical aesthetic journey towards skin rejuvenation using the most up to date science in aesthetic treatments for ageing and sun-damage, with treatments such as:
With Australia having the highest skin cancer incidence in the world, Dr White also has a special interest in the early detection, diagnosis, and management of the disease. Since 2008, she has integrated skin cancer checks and treatments into her day-to-day general practice as she is passionate about skin health. Her extensive experience is backed by advanced university-assured qualifications in dermoscopy and skin cancer surgery.
• Professional Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education), 2022
• Certificate in Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2018
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (James Cook University), 2005
70 Mooney Street, Gulliver
Townsville, QLD 4812
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Open Select Saturdays
Ample street parking is available right outside the clinic.