MD, FRACGP, MMed (Skin Cancer), Cert Skin Cancer Med, Cert Skin Cancer Surgery, Cert Practical Dermoscopy
Dr Roozbeh (Ray) Azad has practised in skin cancer medicine since 2013 and has worked exclusively in the field since 2021. He now focuses solely on the diagnosis, treatment and management of skin cancer. He holds a master’s degree in Skin Cancer from The University of Queensland as well as a portfolio of other advanced qualifications in this field.
Dr Azad has been a GP for almost 20 years and developed a special interest in skin cancer early in his medical career. He is passionate about providing complete skin examinations to find skin cancers in their early stages, leading to less complex surgery and less burden on patients.
• Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer), (The University of Queensland), 2022
• Certificate of Practical Dermoscopy (Australian College of Dermatologists), 2020
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education), 2018
• Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2015
• Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2016
• Doctor of Medicine (Iran University of Medical Science), 2006
Level 2, "The Gardens"
470 Wodonga Place
Albury, NSW 2640
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
There is two hour parking on Wodonga Place and Smollett Street, and within the Gardens' Medical Centre (entry via Smollett Street).