BSc (Hons), MBBS, FRACGP, MMed (Skin Cancer), Prof Diploma Skin Cancer Med, Dip Dermatology, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Surgery, Prof Dip Dermoscopy, Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor with the Skin Cancer College of Australasia
Dr Sandy Steele is an accomplished physician who has dedicated her career to skin cancer diagnosis and management since 2012. She holds a master’s degree in Skin Cancer from The University of Queensland, as well as a portfolio of advanced university certifications in skin cancer medicine and surgery, dermoscopy, general dermatology, aesthetic medicine, and more.
Dr Steele achieved her medical degrees at Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada, and The University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia. Since completing a year of extended skills training in skin cancer medicine in Townsville in 2013, Dr Steele has worked in various skin cancer clinics throughout Queensland. She has been awarded Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and the Skin Cancer Institute.
Dedicated to delivering thorough and collaborative skin cancer care with a focus on lifelong management for high-risk patients, Dr Steele is highly adept at skin cancer examination, dermatoscopic imaging, biopsies, non-surgical skin cancer therapies, surgical treatments, wound management (including scar management), and more. She looks forward to welcoming you for a skin cancer check at our clinic in Coorparoo.
• Prof Diploma of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education), 2023
• Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer), (The University of Queensland), 2020
• Graduate Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine (The University of Queensland), 2018
• Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2017
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education), 2015
• Certificate Of Skin Cancer Medicine & Management (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2014
• Fellowship with the Skin Cancer Institute
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2014
• Bachelor of Science (Honours), (Queen’s University, Canada), 2014
• Certificate Of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2013
• Australasian Dermatology Diploma (Australian Institute of Dermatology), 2011
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (The University of Queensland), 2009
177 Old Cleveland Rd
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
Mon, Wed & Fri: 7.00am – 5.00pm
Tue & Thur: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Free on-site parking is available under the building.
Street parking is also available.