MBBS, FRACGP, BMedSci, Prof Cert Skin Cancer Med, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Med
Dr Bianca Reichle completed her medical degrees at Bond University in 2012 and during her residency she worked at the Gold Coast University and Robina Hospitals, where she developed a keen interest in skin cancer care. She has solidified her skills with additional postgraduate qualifications in skin cancer medicine.
In the initial stages of her specialist GP training, Dr Reichle detected a melanoma on a patient and multiple melanomas on a family member during a chance swimming outing. This spurred her passion for skin cancer early detection and treatment so more people can enjoy the great outdoors of South-East Queensland as safely as possible.
Dr Reichle is adept at skin checks, biopsies, and diagnoses, as well as topical and surgical treatments of skin cancer. She has worked at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Brisbane and Mareeba Hospital, as well as general practices in northern New South Wales, and now practices in Palm Beach at Gold Coast Skin Centre.
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2023
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education)
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2019
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Bond University), 2012
• Postgraduate Diploma in Biomedical Science (Bond University), 2007
• Graduate Certificate in Applied Science (Neuroscience (University of Sydney), 2005
• Bachelor of Medical Science (University of Sydney), 2004
1276 Gold Coast Hwy
Palm Beach, QLD 4221
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Every second Sat: 9.00am - 12.00pm
There is parking at the rear of the centre and limited street parking in the surrounding streets.