MBBS (Hons), FRACGP, Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine, Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
Practising in her special interest field, Dr Manal Hussain has worked in skin cancer medicine since 2019, having completed advanced postgraduate qualifications in the field. She is trained at performing comprehensive skin checks with dermoscopy, as well as skin biopsies, excisions and non-surgical treatment options including cryotherapy, diathermy, photodynamic therapy, and topical treatments for pre-malignant skin lesions. She is also skilled at cosmetic mole removal with pleasing aesthetic outcomes.
Dr Hussain completed her medical degrees at the University of Western Australia in 2006 and obtained Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2012. She is passionate about diagnosing and treating skin cancers to reduce the morbidity of the disease for Western Australians, and she strives to educate her patients in skin cancer prevention and sun protection. Dr Hussain is fluent in English, Malay and Indonesian.
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (Healthcert Education), 2023
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (Healthcert Education), 2022
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2020
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2019
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2012
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Honours), (University of Western Australia), 2007
6 Short Street, Fremantle
Perth, WA 6160
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Metered on-street parking along Short Street and Phillimore Street. Excellent accessibility via public transport, only 150m from Fremantle Train Station.