MD, FRACGP, Adv Cert Dermoscopy, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Medicine, Cert Skin Cancer Medicine, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Surgery, Prof Cert Aesthetic Medicine
Dr Mira Jankovic has worked in skin cancer medicine for fifteen years, dedicating her practice to the diagnosis and treatment of skin malignancies since 2009. She holds a portfolio of postgraduate certifications and advanced training in skin cancer medicine, dermoscopy, surgery, and cosmetic medicine, and her qualifications are backed by her extensive experience working in GP and skin cancer clinics in Western Australia for most of her career. Dr Jankovic is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and is passionate about the early detection of skin cancers with dermoscopy and providing optimal care for her valued patients.
• Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy (HealthCert Education), 2020
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education), 2017
• Professional Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2016
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2016
• Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2009
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2007
• Doctor of Medicine (University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia), 1988
6 Short Street, Fremantle
Perth, WA 6160
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Metered on-street parking along Short Street and Phillimore Street. Excellent accessibility via public transport, only 150m from Fremantle Train Station.