MMed (Skin Cancer), MBBS, Dip. Dermoscopy, Adv Clinical Cert Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery, FRACGP, Accredited Skin Cancer Practitioner (SCCA)
Dr Nisha James holds a master's degree in Skin Cancer Medicine from The University of Queensland and has also completed a Diploma in Dermoscopy and Advanced Clinical Certificates in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery. She is a Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA) Accredited Skin Cancer Practitioner who holds professional membership with SCCA and the International Dermoscopy Society.
Dr James has an extensive background in skin cancer medicine since 2008. She is a passionate and highly experienced clinician dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of skin cancer and related skin conditions and enjoys treating patients at Berwick Skin Cancer Centre.
Dr James considers her profession as a great privilege to help the community through timely detection of skin cancers and early intervention to prevent adverse clinical outcomes. She firmly believes and upholds the clinic’s motto "Early Detection is the Key”. She completed her medical training in 2002 and pursued further residency training in the UK before moving to Australia in 2006. She holds a Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Backed by her skills and expertise, as well as her passion for clinical excellence, Dr James looks forward to providing you with prompt and effective care to keep your skin healthy and safe.
• Master's in Medicine (Skin Cancer) (The University of Queensland)
• Accredited Skin Cancer Practitioner (Skin Cancer College of Australasia)
• Advanced Clinical Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (HealthCert Education)
• Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy and Histopathology (HealthCert Education)
• Diploma in Dermoscopy
• Membership with the Skin Cancer College of Australasia
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, 2002
48 Van Der Haar Avenue
Berwick, VIC 3806
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Saturday appointments available.
Located off Princes Highway on the corner of Mansfield Street. Ample parking available at front door off Van Der Haar Avenue.