Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor
BSc, MBBS, FRACGP, Adv Clinical Cert Skin Cancer Med & Surgery, Adv Cert Dermoscopy, Adv Cert General Dermatology, Cert Skin Cancer, Cert Dermoscopy
Dr Nyree Littler is an Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor who graduated medicine from The University of Queensland in 2015 and went on to complete a portfolio of advanced certifications in skin cancer medicine, surgery, dermoscopy, and general dermatology from the Skin Cancer College Australasia and HealthCert Education. She has worked exclusively in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment for the past few years.
Dr Littler completed her internship and residency in Brisbane before moving to Melbourne to work across a number of skin cancer clinics and general practices. She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and is currently completing her Fellowship with the Skin Cancer College Australasia.
A strong believer in the early detection of skin cancer to achieve the biggest impact for her patients, Dr Littler likes the challenge of finding malignancies during comprehensive skin examinations, and also enjoys putting her creative side to use during excisions and complex surgeries, including flaps and grafts.
• Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor (Skin Cancer College Australasia)
• Australasian Skin Cancer Congress 2022 & 2023
• Advanced Clinical Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2021
• Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2020
• Advanced Certificate of General Dermatology (HealthCert Education), 2019
• Certificate of Skin Cancer (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2019
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2019
• Certificate of Dermoscopy (Skin Cancer College Australasia), 2018
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (The University of Queensland), 2015
• Professional Diploma of Aesthetic Medicine (HealthCert Education)
48 Van Der Haar Avenue
Berwick, VIC 3806
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Saturday appointments available.
Located off Princes Highway on the corner of Mansfield Street. Ample parking available at front door off Van Der Haar Avenue.