BSc, MBBS, FRACGP, Cert Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine, Cert Adv Dermatology & Histopathology
Having completed his medical degrees at The University of Queensland in 2003, Dr Zac Miles has two decades’ experience in medicine across both general practice and hospital settings, and as a Senior Aviation Medical Officer with the Royal Australian Air Force. Dr Miles holds advanced qualifications in skin cancer medicine and dedicates his practice to skin cancer diagnosis and treatment in Townsville. He has also been the team physician for professional football and basketball teams.
• Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine (The University of Queensland), 2014
• Certificate in Advanced Dermatology and Histopathology (The University of Queensland), 2014
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2009
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (The University of Queensland), 2003
• Bachelor of Science (The University of Queensland), 1999
66 Mooney Street, Gulliver
Townsville, QLD 4812
Monday - Friday: 8.45am - 5.00pm
Ample street parking is available right outside the centre.