MBBS, FRACGP, Adv Cert Skin Cancer Med, Prof Cert Skin Cancer Surgery, Cert Practical Dermoscopy
Dr Zaw Moe is a well-known doctor in the community who has practised in north-east Adelaide for nearly a decade. His special interest in skin cancer care is backed by advanced postgraduate qualifications in skin cancer detection and treatment.
Dr Moe enjoys providing his patients with high-quality skin cancer care tailored to their individual needs. He strives for the early detection and up-to-date management of skin malignancies to prevent avoidable complications and achieve optimal patient outcomes.
• Certificate in Practical Dermoscopy (Dermatology Australia), 2022
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2017
• Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine (HealthCert Education), 2014
• Fellowship with Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2014
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
635 North East Road
Gilles Plains, SA 5086
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Parking is available out the front of the centre.