6 reasons to try Healite II phototherapy
Phototherapy is a multifunctional rejuvenation treatment used for a variety of skin concerns, offering you fresher and younger looking skin in a few short sessions. The latest innovation in phototherapy is the LED Phototherapy Healite II, which can produce remarkable results and complement a variety of other therapies in your skin care regime. Here are our top six reasons why we love the Healite II.
1. The “magic light” helps to repair damaged skin cells, stimulate collagen production, and make existing skin cells work better. The Healite II is so effective, it was awarded Best Plastic Surgery Device or Product at My Face My Body Awards in 2015.
2. The Healite II is a non-ablative skin surface treatment that uses precise wavelengths of light to treat acne, superficial skin lesions, relieve pain, and promote skin rejuvenation. It is also used for:
- wound healing and scar reduction;
- pain relief, including muscle and joint pain;
- muscle spasms;
- temporary increasing blood flow to the skin;
- hair regrowth; and
- treating non-melanoma skin cancer.
3. People of all ages and skin types can benefit from the Healite II. Better yet, it can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complementary therapy to a variety of other treatments such as aesthetic laser, skin needling, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels.
4. The Healite II is only available and TGA approved in Australia. Its inventor, Dr Glen Calderhead, who is renowned as the master of LED technology, said: "LED phototherapy has been known in the market for many decades by virtue of its various therapeutic benefits. However, we wanted our product to stand out from the low-powered and low-quality LED products prevailing in the current market.”
5. It's quick! Standalone treatment with the Healite II takes around 20 minutes with no downtime.
6. Harnessing the properties of 830/590 light via LED technology to ensure it is properly delivered and concentrated, the Healite II is very effective without risk of physical trauma or thermal damage.
Skin rejuvenation treatment with the LED Phototherapy Healite II is available with our Aesthetic Medicine Doctors at New Town Skin Cancer Centre. Please call 6228 0041 for a non-binding consultation.