Rosacea: Symptoms, triggers & how to manage from home
Do you experience a persistent red "flush" to your skin, particularly on your face or neck? You could be suffering from rosacea - a condition where your blood vessels swell and become visible on the surface of your skin.
Many people live with rosacea without realising it has a name, but the condition can flare up with a multitude of triggers and be incredibly socially debilitating.
In this 4-minute video, Aesthetic Doctor Di King explains the symptoms of rosacea, what triggers it, and how you can get on top of it.
Some of the triggers of rosacea include:
- Sun exposure
- Skincare products
- Stressful social situations
- Certain foods and alcohol
- Genetic predisposition
What can we do about it?
- Come and chat to us about what we can do
- Identify and avoid the triggers
- Find a daily sunscreen that works for you
- LED light therapy
- Prescription-grade topical products